Welcome to our guests with special needs!
We're here to help plan your visit! Please contact Guest Services directly for Disabled/Limited Mobility pricing or for assistance in planning your visit.
- Reach Guest Services by phone at 303-650-7522
- Email us by clicking here
- Visit us in person at any Guest Service Location
- General Information:
- Water World is a participatory water park with physically demanding activities where you control your own ride experience. Guests should assess their physical capabilities and swimming skills prior to participating. Always observe the attraction and read all signage before deciding to ride.
- Guests of exceptional size (over 250lbs) are subject to increased risk of injury.
- A limited number of park-friendly wheelchair rentals are available for $15 each. Please contact Guest Services for rental or if you would like to make an advance reservation
- Lines and Queuing:
- Due to the unique nature of our attractions, we do not offer a “front of line” pass. All guests must wait in the standard ride queuing.
- Our Tube Valet Service offers no tube carrying and minimal line queuing at the top of the attraction for Voyage to the Center of the Earth, Storm and Lost River of the Pharaoh’s. We offer wheelchair/device return from the top of the attraction to the bottom on Tube Valet attractions during our entire operating day. Tube Valet discounts are available for guests purchasing limited use or mobility impaired packages.
- Attraction Information:
- Most attractions require transfer from a wheelchair/transport device into/out of the attraction tube.
- Ramped, no step attraction access is available to the Big Top Express, Lazy River, Captain Jack’s and Thunder Bay Wave Pools, Voyage to the Center of the Earth, Lost River of the Pharaoh’s, Calypso Cove Play Structure Area, Big Top Silly Shores, Clown Around Creek, Double Dare and Mile High Flyer. All other attractions require at least one step in and out of the attraction.
- Most attractions require the attraction tube to be carried by the guest from the tube pickup area to the attraction entry.
- Pool Lift devices are available at Captain Jack's and Silly Shores.
- Restrooms and Changing:
- Private family/group restrooms (including showers and changing areas) are located at Captain Jack's First Aid and the Big Top areas of the park.
- Accessible restrooms and showers are located at the Bath House, Thunder Bay, Ring Master Desserts, Big Top , Grand Pavilion (restrooms only) and River Country (restrooms only).
- Parking, Food Service, Picnic Shelters:
- Disabled parking is located adjacent to our entry plaza (requires state-issued placard/license plate).
- Zero-step picnic shelters are available at Captain Jack’s, Thunder Bay, Big Top and Grand Pavilion. A limited number of accessible picnic tables are located throughout the park. Shaded areas are available throughout the park.
- Wheelchair access is available at most food service stands. For those which may have limited access please let our team member know at the exit and we will be glad to serve you. Disabled access to Pharaoh's Feast is available via Lost River of the Pharaoh's entry (follow signs).
- All Captain Jack's and Thunder Bay rental cabanas offer no-step access. One Big Top cabana offers ramped, no step access. If considering booking a Big Top Cabana, please call Guest Services for assistance and to verify availability.
- Company picnics, family reunions or any group of 15+ enjoy our best discounts!