Splash Passes offer unbeatable value and perks!
Need more Splash Pass info? Please see below:
Splash Cash Wristband Information:
Park Admission: Present your Splash Pass Wristband and matching biometric confirmation at the entry turnstiles for park admission. One admission per day for the 2019 season (for registered pass holder only) and limited park re-entries per day. Guest heights will be checked at the entry turnstiles. In the event that biometric confirmation does not match, a photo ID matching the pass holder and name/likeness on ID will be required for park entry (ages 16+).
Food/Merchandise/Service Discounts: When paying with the funds stored on your Splash Pass Wristband, the assigned guest receives 20% discounts on all food, merchandise, Personal Tube Rental & Tube Valet purchases (Preferred/Elite Passes only). Excludes sale or clearance items. Load funds (up to $100) on your band at any Guest Service or Food/Merchandise location! It’s that easy!
- Lost or Forgotten Splash Pass Wristbands may be replaced at Guest Services for $5 (for the first replacement) and $10 for each additional replacement transaction. A photo ID may be required.
- Splash Cash bands are valid for use in the season issued only. Please see Guest Services to cashout funds from a prior season.
Souvenir Cup & Bottles:
Only Elite Souvenir Bottles issued with a 2019 Elite Splash Pass are eligible for freee soda fills. The 2018 Souvenir Bottle is no longer eligible for free fills.
Promotional Bring a Friend Free Vouchers:
Exchange your free Bring a Friend Vouchers at Splash Pass Services (across from Guest Services) by the date printed on the front of the voucher. A Splash Pass holder from the transaction which is linked to the voucher must be present and voucher exchanged for an actual ticket on the day of visit. Elite Splash Pass Bring a Friend Free Vouchers have Early Entry privileges. Selling or transferring of vouchers is prohibited and may result in cancellation of the voucher and/or related Splash Pass without compensation. The number of vouchers issued is dependent on promotional time periods and method of purchase.
Bring a Friend Discounts (Preferred & Elite Passes only):
Purchase $10 off tickets for friends and family (one per pass, per day) at Guest Services or Sunrise Sales. For Elite Splash Passes, Bring a Friend discount tickets have Early Entry access as well (must enter with a Bring a Friend Ticket). Bring a Friend Tickets are a flat discounted price and not height dependent.
Early Entry allows extra time to prepare for the day! The Early Entry gate is located on the pedestrian walkway (by the colorful flags) and opens at 9:15am. This is the only gate that opens for Early Entry. Each guest, 40″+ must have an Early Entry enabled ticket/pass. The Mile High Flyer & Revolution are open for Early Entry Guests and all other attractions will open at 10am. Attractions subject to change due to maintenance and other factors. Main Gates open at 9:45am.
All Season Dining Option:
The All-Season Dining option provides one meal or snack per day, per pass to the assigned pass holder. Your wristbands must always be scanned at the entry turnstiles prior to use for meal benefit. Meals are available at 3 Ring Foods, Thunder Bay Foods, Surf’s Up Food & Drink, Coconut Point Desserts, Cowabunga Dippin Dots and Pier One Pizza. Choose from menu items indicated with the dining symbol. No substitutions.
Some examples include:
Personal Pizza (pepperoni or cheese)
Hamburger/Cheeseburger Basket with Fries or Chips
Jumbo Hot Dog Basket with Fries or Chips
Chicken Tender Basket with Fries or Chips
Spicy Chicken Sandwich Basket with Fries or Chips
Chicken Caesar Salad
Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad
Plain or Cinnamon Funnel Cake
Don’t forget to bring your Preferred Souvenir Splash Pass Cup for $.99 fills or your Elite Splash Pass Souvenir Bottle for free fills!
Splash Pass Delivery & Pickup Options:
Splash Passes may be delivered by optional Priority Processing or picked up at park. For passes which include Souvenir Cups/Bottles, exchange your cup voucher at the entry turnstiles on your first visit.
- Priority Processing (recommended): If you select the Priority Processing option, your pass wristbands will be delivered via US Postal Service Priority Mail, normally in up to 4 Postal Service working days (can only be sent to the purchasers/payment mailing address). You will receive your Splash Pass wristbands and Bring a Friend Vouchers (Preferred/Elite passes only) prior to your park visit. On your first visit to the park, head straight for the entry turnstiles (no extra stops and avoid pass pickup lines)! If you choose Priority Processing, you will not be able to visit the park until your passes arrive by mail.
- Park Pickup: If you select park pickup, please bring your order confirmation number to the Splash Pass pickup area (located at ticket windows 1-4). A photo ID or credit card used to make the purchase may be required. From May 25th to June 14th, Splash Pass pickup opens early at 8:30 am (gate near Preferred Parking is open). Pass pickup can be busy, especially in the morning hours. We strongly recommend Priority (Mail) delivery.
- Prefer to purchase in person? Purchase in person any day the park is open from 10am to 6pm at the Water World front entry ticket booth 1 & 2 (west side). Busiest processing times are opening to Noon (minimal wait times after Noon). Please note that internet purchase perks do not apply to in-person processing.
FlexPay Installment Option (available through April):
- You will make a down payment on the date of purchase then and remaining payments monthly through the contract term (as noted during the purchase process).
- FlexPay Payment option available for pass purchases made on or before April 20th. The more months you purchase before park opening the more months you have to spread out payments!
- FlexPay contracts are non-refundable.
- Reoccurring payments will be reflected on your statement as “Water World-In Park”. If you purchased your online, your down payment will be reflected on your statement as “Water World-Online.”
- We may elect to post charges to your credit/debit card on dates which are later than specified above.
- You may pay off your amount due in its entirety at any time without penalty at the Main Entry Guest Services (during park operating season) or by calling Guest Services at 303-427-7873 or 303-428-7488 prior to May 15th.
- In the event your payment fails on your scheduled payment date, we will try additional times. If payment is still unsuccessful all passes, tickets and items associated with the order will be blocked (and no park entry will be permitted) until you arrange for successful payment (please call or stop by Guest Services for assistance). We will generate an e-mail to you with failed payment and blocked pass updates. In the event your order is blocked due to unsuccessful payments, please communicate blocked pass/ticket status to all associated pass holders.