Lockers, Tubes, Cabanas & Other Fun Stuff!
We recommend that guests store their valuables in a locker while enjoying their visit with us. We offer two types of locker rentals for your convenience.
- Unlimited, All-Day Locker Rental
- No key to carry! Open and close your locker as often as you like during your visit using a Splash Cash wristband!
- Your locker band is also a Splash Cash Band! Splash Cash is the waterproof, fast and safe way to make purchases around the park! You may load up to $100 in funds onto your locker band!
- Located next to the Bath House (next to Captain Jack's Wave Pool)
- Do not leave your locker key unattended.
- Pay as you go lockers
- Standard sized lockers, available at Captain Jack's, Thunder Bay, Calypso Cove, Grand Pavilion and the Big Top.
- $1 (1 token) each time the locker door is locked
- Locker tokens may be purchased by token machines & team members located by pay-as-you-go lockers. You may also purchase at any Guest Service location.
- Do not leave your locker key unattended.
- Tube Rental
- Rental tubes (optional) allow you to have your own single-guest personal tube for use in these attractions::
- Thunder Bay and Captain Jack's Wave Pools
- Lazy River (special Personal Tube Entrance)
- Zoomerang (bypass bottom queuing)
- Tortuga Run (bypass bottom queuing)
- The 4 Rivers Slides at River Country (bypass bottom queuing)
- Purchase your tube rental wristband at any ticket window or Guest Service Location (Main Gate, Locker Rental or Thunder Bay). Tube rental may also be purchased from your cabana.
- When you are ready to use a tube, simply show your valid wristband at any Tube Pickup Kiosk (located by each attraction that uses rental tubes). When finished riding the attractions in that area, simply return your tube to the kiosk. Do the same in each area of the park. It's easy--no more tubes to carry around the park, keep track of or return for a deposit!!
- Tube wristbands are sold per guest and are not sharable or transferable. Rental tubes cannot leave the attraction area. You must be 48"+ to use a rental tube.
|One Guest Tube Rental
|| $5 per guest
|2 tubes for $8
- New Features for 2013! Our Tube Valet Service offers:
- Top of ride access and no tube carrying on Voyage to the Center of the Earth, Lost River of the Pharaoh's and Storm (all-day long)!
- One Express Entry ride on the Mile High Flyer Water Coaster!
- One Express Entry ride on The Revolution!
- How does it work?
- For Voyage to the Center of the Earth, Lost River of the Pharaoh's and Storm:
- Bypass the queuing lines at the bottom of each attraction (each time you ride), show your band at the Tube Valet queuing area at the top of the ride, and then carry your tube the short distance to the ride entrance.
- One guest per tube must be wearing the Tube Valet wristband. Each family style tube will accommodate up to 4 average sized adults who are safely and comfortably seated (or 2 adults and up to 3 children).
- For Mile High Flyer and Revolution, follow signs for Tube Valet entry.
- One guest per tube must be wearing the Tube Valet wristband. Mile High Flyer and Revolution tubes accommodate up to 4 guests (each must be at least 42" tall for Mile High Flyer and 48" for Revolution).
- Tube Valet Quick Facts:
- Tube Valet includes the use of one Personal Tube Rental for the guest wearing the Tube Valet Band.
- Tube Valet wait times average between 0 and 25 minutes compared to average stand-by queuing waits of 45-120 minutes.
- Tube Valet Service wristbands are $45 (one guest per tube must be wearing a Tube Valet Band).
- Purchase Tube Valet at any Guest Services location, including the front entry, Unlimited Use Locker Sales, Bayview Guest Services and Big Top Guest Services. A limited number of Tube Valet bands are available per day.
- Life Vests:: Puddle Jumper life vests are available for use within the park at most Tube Exchange locations at no charge. Adult and larger sized life vests are available at any Guest Service location by presenting a photo ID. You may bring in your own life jacket, only if it is U.S. Coast Guard approved.
Settle into your own piece of paradise! Water World offers a limited number of private cabana rentals! Please click here for more information or to reserve!