- Your 2020 Splash Pass has already been automatically extended for use through the 2021 season. You may use your pass during the entire 2021 season. No additional steps required. Applies to 2020 Splash Passes purchased on or before May 1st, 2020. Passes must be paid in full or have current payments (when payments resume November 1st), click here for more info).
- Future Fun Bucks! Each Elite Splash Pass will receive a $30 in-park credit, Preferred Passes will receive a $20 in-park credit and Value Passes a $10 in-park credit for use in the 2021 season! Use these Future Fun Bucks to spend on food, visit upgrades and more during the 2021 season!
- Preferred free Bring-a-Friend ticket expiration dates will be automatically extended for use through July 12, 2021. Elite Splash Pass Bring-a-Friend tickets will continue to have Early Entry and an updated expiration of September 6, 2021.
- Elite Splash Pass Bottle Vouchers may be redeemed on your first visit, 2021.
- Splash Pass FlexPay Payments were automatically suspended in May with our announcement of a park delay. All 2020 Splash Passes (and associated tickets and upgrades) have been automatically extended for use in the 2021 season plus up to a $30 per pass Future Fun Bucks in-park credit (click here for more info). All pending payments will be automatically resume in November, 2020.
- Splash Passes must be either fully paid or be current with FlexPay payments for park admission (including associated benefits/Bring-a-Friend tickets) prior to pass use in 2021.
- For assistance with these options, please contact Guest Service here.
- Orders selected with Mail Order delivery process will arrive via US Postal Service Express Mail. If you selected “Pick Up at Park” delivery, you may pickup your pass in May of 2021. If you are interested in picking up your pass ahead of that time, we’ll be offering curbside pickup of your order this spring/summer with details available soon.
- All passes and associated items have been automatically updated for use in 2021. If you cannot keep your pass, we’re sorry to see you go this season but will be happy to assist you with refunding your order. If you’ve received your passes already via mail, we’ll need to have those returned to us. Upon receipt of your unused pass wristbands and associated tickets/vouchers by mail or secure drop-off, we’ll process your refund, waiving typical service fees.
- We hope you’ll be back to join us for an amazing 2021 season with some exciting news to announce this summer and if so, we’ll honor your 2020 Splash Pass pricing for the 2021 season. Please note that promotional offers such as Bring-A-Friend tickets may change in type and quantity and will be applied based on 2021 promotional guidelines. The up to $30 In-park Future Fun Bucks per pass and other multi-season validity offers will not apply to refunded and repurchased passes.
- For assistance with this option, please contact Guest Service here.
- I have a paid ticket that expires this year
- ANY Day tickets which were valid for use this season (a 2020 season expiration) will be automatically extended for use through the 2021 season. No action required on your part, your ticket is automatically extended for use.
- I have a complimentary ($0) ticket that I received in 2019 for the 2020 season
- If you have a complimentary ($0) ticket such as a raincheck, complimentary or trade ticket or similar, these tickets will automatically be extended to the same month and day expiration noted on the ticket but extended to the 2021 season. Splash Pass Bring-a-Friend Tickets are valid to the month/day listed on the ticket front but the year is extended to 2021.
- I have a complimentary cabana issued in another season
- If you received a complimentary cabana due to inclement weather or had to reschedule, that cabana credit may be used for 2021 season (automatically extended). Don’t forget that you must pre-reserve your cabana based on the instructions given at time of issuance.
- Day tickets, Splash Passes and cabanas will be available on our website for the 2021 season coming up this summer. Kindly keep checking back or contact Guest Services for additional information. Great things are ahead for the 2021 season and we appreciate your support!
- Please contact your Group Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303-650-7576 and we’ll he happy to assist you. Your Group Sales representative will also reach out directly to you for assistance and we’re happy to make your 2021 reservation as well!
Our team is busy looking ahead and reviewing the latest guidance from government and local health officials.
- Cleanliness is a core value at Water World and a frequent source of positive feedback from our guests. We will enhance this even further with more frequent and specified disinfection/cleaning intervals in guest and team members areas, including high touch points, attraction tubes/vehicles, restrooms, kitchens, trash cans and many other areas.
Since March, our team has been working diligently (utilizing resources from industry associations and leaders as well as the CDC and other health experts) to create a guide to park opening, keeping in mind there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pool water. This guide addresses all aspects of our operations for guest and team member safety including social distancing, sanitization, reduced capacity and updated guidelines & practices. We are proud of this work and the ability to adjust our operations when the park re-opens!
I’m a Water World Team Member or have received a “we’re holding a spot for you” e-mail
- First, thank you for your patience through these unprecedented times-we truly appreciate you. Please visit our team member page here for additional information.