An update for our Water World Friends & Family,
As a community-owned summer destination, we pride ourselves on both serving our community and creating amazing memories and experiences for our guests and team members alike.
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is, as it has always been, our top priority.
Like you, we continue to monitor and support the latest guidance and directives from government and local health officials.
Based on the information currently available, our traditional Memorial Day weekend opening is postponed. We don’t have a specific opening date at this time, but we will update you when we have news to share.
In the meantime, our team has been busy looking ahead:
- Cleanliness is a core value at Water World and a frequent source of positive feedback from our guests. We will enhance this even further with more frequent and specified disinfection/cleaning intervals in guest and team members areas, including high touch points, attraction tubes/vehicles, restrooms, kitchens, trash cans and many other areas.
- Guests and team members will be reminded to frequently wash their hands with warm water and soap and follow other CDC recommended hand washing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the park.
- We’re evaluating procedures in every aspect of our daily operations, and updating where necessary to promote enhanced safety, social distancing, cleanliness and more.
- Our leadership team will work closely with team members to educate them on illness prevention and updated cleaning protocols recommended by the CDC and our local health department.
- Communicating with and requiring team members who are feeling ill to stay home. Management will require daily wellness checks with our team upon arrival at work and will send team members home who not meet established criteria.
- Assisting guests with rescheduling a planned visit should they be ill and need to visit another day.
For guests who have purchased Splash Passes, Day Tickets or Cabanas for the 2020 season, thank you and we appreciate your business! We know you have questions and you’ll find many of the answers here.
For guests interested in purchasing Day Tickets, Cabanas and other items, you’ll be able to do so online when our opening day is updated.
For 41 years, Coloradans have known that summer’s just not summer without Water World. We are just as excited and ready as you to open the park, but right now, our priority is to keep our guests and team members safe. We’ll update you as soon as possible and we’ll get through this together. Please stay well and join us in looking ahead to sunny and fun filled days!