Water World is owned and operated by the Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District.
To obtain the Hyland Hills Discount Admission at Water World, each guest (heights 40″+) must present a valid Hyland Hills Discount Card at both the ticket windows and entry turnstiles. Please note that the newly issued Westminster Recreation/Discount ID cards (without a photo) are not valid for use at Water World (or other Hyland Hills facilities).
City of Westminster: Since 1990 Hyland Hills and City of Westminster have worked together to allow residents from each jurisdiction to enjoy each other’s facilities virtually interchangeably for significant discounts and program access. To obtain a Discount Card, a resident of the City of Westminster (not living within the Hyland Hills boundaries) must submit a valid Colorado Driver’s license/Colorado ID card setting forth the legal name and current address of the resident. The following locations are available to purchase a Hyland Hills Discount Card:
- Hyland Hills Administration Building — 8801 N. Pecos St.
- Perl Mack Community Center — 7125 Mariposa St.
- Carroll Butts Athletic Park — 4201 W. 94th Avenue
For additional information, including what items are required to obtain a Hyland Hills Discount Card, where to purchase, hours and more, please visit the Hyland Hills website here.
** Hyland Hills Discount Cards are not available for purchase at the Water World Front Entrance **
Coupons/promotional offers do not apply to Hyland Hills Discounted Admission. Limit one ticket per day, per Hyland Hills Discount card. Expired Hyland Hills Discount cards cannot be accepted.
Every ticket offers:
- All-day, unlimited use of our 50 attractions!
- FREE parking
- While we offer plenty of delicious food and dessert items for purchase inside the park, picnic lunches are welcome (Please note that all beverage containers must be factory sealed and no glass or alcohol is permitted).
Hyland Hills Discounted Splash Pass Options (new for 2019)
We’re happy to offer Splash Pass options for guests who have a valid, photo Hyland Hills Discount Card. Each guest, above 40″ must present their valid Hyland Hills Discount Card at time of Splash Pass purchase. Hyland Hills discounted Splash Passes are only available in person at Water World ticket windows, beginning May 28th and must be purchased by June 14th.
- Hyland Hills Discount Senior Splash Pass:
A Hyland Hills Discount Senior Splash Pass offers unlimited visits for the current season without stopping at a ticket booth or presenting your discount card on each visit! In addition to a valid Hyland Hills Discount Card a valid Picture ID reflecting proof of age (must be ages 60+) at time of purchase.
- Hyland Hills Discount Value Splash Pass:
A Hyland Hills Value Splash Pass offers unlimited Monday-Thursday visits for the current season without stopping at a ticket booth or presenting your discount card on each visit! Save up to $30! Cost per guest: $39.99 + tax for any guest heights 40″+. No promotional bundles/products apply.
- Hyland Hills Discount on Preferred or Elite Splash Passes:
Save $10 per pass on any of our other pass types. In-park purchase promotional bundles (if any at time of purchase) apply.
Prices do not include 4% Federal Heights City Tax.
Additional information for planning your visit:
- View Non-Hyland Hills Discount Ticket Pricing
- Coupons, Discount Offers and Off-Site Ticket Sales!
- Lockers, Tubes, Tube Valet, Cabanas and More!
- Splash Pass Purchase and information!
- Download our Guest Guide & Park Map
- Frequently asked questions
- Information for Guests with Special Needs
We accept the following throughout the park:
Splash Cash is dough on the go! Featuring waterproof technology, you may load up to $100 on each band. Use to make purchases throughout the park and it’s rechargeable!