2021 Pricing and ticket information will be available in early 2021! Please check back then!
All tickets include:
All-day, unlimited use of our 50 amazing attractions! Plenty of space to relax and camp out for the day!
While we offer plenty of delicious food and dessert items for purchase inside the park, picnic lunches are welcome.
- All beverage containers must be factory sealed. No glass or guest provide-alcohol is permitted.
Admission is height based (about 65% of our attractions have no height requirement).
- Tots, under 40″ in height (without shoes) are free of charge and receive a free ticket at the entry turnstiles or ticket window
- Children are guests 47″ and under in height
- General Admission is for guests’ heights 48″ and above
- Seniors are guests ages 60+
Additional information for planning your visit:
- Know Before you Go-2021
- Hyland Hills Discount Information & Pricing
- Season Splash Pass
- Coupons, Discount Offers and Off-Site Ticket Sales!
- Lockers, Tubes, Tube Valet, Cabanas and More!
- I received a mid-day raincheck during my last visit, can I upgrade it to a full-day ticket?
- Download our Guest Guide & Park Map
- Frequently asked questions
- Information for Guests with Special Needs
We accept the following throughout the park, including contactless payments:
Splash Cash is dough on the go! Featuring waterproof technology, you may load up to $100 on each band. Use to make purchases throughout the park and it’s rechargeable!
Ticket Warning! NEVER purchase tickets from Craigslist, street vendors or any unauthorized source. If a ticket price or offer seems too good to be true, it probably is and that ticket likely won’t work for park entry.