Early Entry Passes & Tickets
Early Entry allows you to get a jump start on your visit and ride select attractions before the park opens to the general public!
Early Entry Enabled Tickets Include:
- Elite Splash Pass
- Elite Splash Pass Free Ticket with Early Entry
- Elite Birthday Party Package
- King of Beach Cabana Guests
- Early Entry Add-On (limited number available per day [must be purchased day of visit], available for purchase at Sunrise Sales for $8.99 + tax per guest above 40″ [does not include park admission]). Early Entry Add-On tickets are not available for purchase on Labor Day, September 2nd.
Using Early Entry is easy:
- Proceed to the ramped entry gate on the south side of the entry plaza (this is the gate closest to the colorful flags on the pedestrian walkway). Only this gate is open for Early Entry so be sure you are at this gate.
- The Early Entry gate will open at 9:15 am. (Early Entry is available from 9:15 am to 9:45 am). Main gates normally open at 9:45 am. Attractions open at 10 am.
- Present your valid Early Entry Ticket to be scanned at both the gate and entry turnstiles.
- Need to purchase Tube Valets, Bring a Buddy Tickets or tube rentals? Our Sunrise Sales window is open from 8:30 am – 9:30 am on most operating days. Located by the north entry gate.
Important! Only ticket or pass products with valid Early Entry option may be used for Early Entry. Every guest, heights 40″+ must have a valid Early Entry ticket. For King of the Beach Cabana Guests, Early Entry will be granted only up to the maximum stated cabana capacity. Elite Splash Pass holders must buy the discounted Bring a Buddy ticket here at Water World for their guests to have Early Entry privileges (no other ticket type is valid for Early Entry). Attractions open during Early Entry are subject to change or delayed opening due to maintenance or other factors without compensation.