Summer’s Best Job’s are at Water World!
Where else can you work and have fun? Water World is the BEST summer job around! Why?
Great hourly wages PLUS our all-new Walrus Rewards (earn points by simply working and redeem for great perks like free food, free tickets for friends, free gear and free stuff)!*
Back to School Bonus Bucks (earn an additional $3 an hour in back to school bonus bucks on end of season shifts)!*
In school? There’s no other job that fits your summer break better! We offer flexible schedules and shift options!
FREE Season Pass for you! Buy up to twenty $20 tickets for friends and family! $3 meal deals on and off duty!
Afterhours activities! Earn money and have fun! Meet new friends!
* See the application for complete details.
Food Service Team
- Food Attendants, ages 14+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Food Services, ages 16+
- Warehouse/Distribution, ages 16+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Bar Service (pouring beer, wine and pre-mixed frozen drinks). Great tips on top of base pay, ages 21+
Guest Services Team
- Guest Service Attendants, hires ages 14+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Ticketing & Sales, ages 15+
- Merchandise Sales, ages 15+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Ambassadors, ages 16+ (Positions currently filled-applications may be available again early summer-check back)
- Park Safety Team, ages 18+
- Guard Attendant, ages 15+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Shallow Water (Attractions) Lifeguard, ages 16+
- Deep Water (Beach) Lifeguard, ages 16+
Park Services Team
- Water Quality Team, ages 16+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Slide Inspection Team, ages 16+
- Park Services Team, ages 18+ (should be)
- Horticulture/Landscape Team, ages 18+
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started but please read this important info first:
- Applications are available online only. Job descriptions, minimum ages and more details available under each position! There are 3 pages of jobs to choose from so be sure to check them all out!
- Because we are in the fun business, applicants must be outgoing, friendly and willing to offer outstanding guest service!
- All Water World lifeguards must be certified (certification classes held here at Water World).
- If you are a returning 2018 Water World employee, do not login to Paycom using your credentials from last year, you’ll need to create a new application profile (if hired, your profiles will merge at that time).
- Please limit your application to only one job choice.
- Click the sun to get started!
Our Lifeguard Team is certified by Jeff Ellis & Associates
Founded in 1983, Jeff Ellis & Associates, Inc. (E&A) is an International Aquatic Safety and Risk Management Consulting firm dedicated to the prevention and elimination of drowning. E&A provides Lifeguard Training, Aquatic Risk Management services, Accident Investigation, Litigation Support, and Continuing Education for all types of aquatic facilities around the world. For over thirty years, Jeff Ellis & Associates, Inc. has been the innovative aquatic industry leader, introducing comprehensive safety and lifeguard training programs, Aquatic Education and Safety and health products. With over 600 Clients Worldwide E&A clients boast a safety record which no other lifeguard training provider can claim or match.