Summer’s Best Jobs are at Water World!
Where else can you work and have fun? Water World is the BEST summer job around! Why? Application for the 2020 season will be available in February!
Great hourly wages PLUS our all-new Walrus Rewards (earn points by simply working and redeem for great perks like free food, free tickets for friends, free gear and free stuff)!*
Back to School Bonus Bucks (earn an additional $3 an hour in back to school bonus bucks on end of season shifts)!*
In school? There’s no other job that fits your summer break better! We offer flexible schedules and shift options!
FREE Season Pass for you! Buy up to twenty $20 tickets for friends and family! $3 meal deals on and off duty!
Afterhours activities! Earn money and have fun! Meet new friends!
* See the application for complete details.
Food Service Team
- Food Attendants, ages 14+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Food Services, ages 16+
- Warehouse/Distribution, ages 16+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Bar Service (pouring beer, wine and pre-mixed frozen drinks). Great tips on top of base pay, ages 21+
Guest Services Team
- Guest Service Attendants, hires ages 14+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Ticketing & Sales, ages 15+
- Merchandise Sales, ages 15+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Ambassadors, ages 16+ (Positions currently filled-applications may be available again early summer-check back)
- Park Safety Team, ages 18+
- Guard Attendant, ages 15+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Shallow Water (Attractions) Lifeguard, ages 16+
- Deep Water (Beach) Lifeguard, ages 16+
Park Services Team
- Water Quality Team, ages 16+ (Initial team in place-check back frequently as we continually hire)
- Slide Inspection Team, ages 16+
- Park Services Team, ages 18+ (should be)
- Horticulture/Landscape Team, ages 18+
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started but please read this important info first:
- Applications are available online only. Job descriptions, minimum ages and more details available under each position! There are 3 pages of jobs to choose from so be sure to check them all out!
- Because we are in the fun business, applicants must be outgoing, friendly and willing to offer outstanding guest service!
- All Water World lifeguards must be certified (certification classes held here at Water World).
- If you are a returning 2018 Water World employee, do not login to Paycom using your credentials from last year, you’ll need to create a new application profile (if hired, your profiles will merge at that time).
- Please limit your application to only one job choice.
- Click the sun to get started!
Our Lifeguard Team is certified by Jeff Ellis & Associates
Founded in 1983, Jeff Ellis & Associates, Inc. (E&A) is an International Aquatic Safety and Risk Management Consulting firm dedicated to the prevention and elimination of drowning. E&A provides Lifeguard Training, Aquatic Risk Management services, Accident Investigation, Litigation Support, and Continuing Education for all types of aquatic facilities around the world. For over thirty years, Jeff Ellis & Associates, Inc. has been the innovative aquatic industry leader, introducing comprehensive safety and lifeguard training programs, Aquatic Education and Safety and health products. With over 600 Clients Worldwide E&A clients boast a safety record which no other lifeguard training provider can claim or match.