Online Refund Guidelines:
Online purchases are normally refundable, with the following conditions:
- Ticket, product or service is not used or redeemed. Water World's electronic records will prevail.
- Less full-value of internet purchase fees (as established by Water World).
- Refund request must be within 30 days of purchase.
- Your Splash Pass may only be used once per day (Big Kahuna passes offer 7-day a week access and the Standard Splash Pass offers Monday-Thursday park access). Park access requires both your Splash Pass ticket and matching biometric confirmation. For limited re-entry privileges; you must present your Splash Pass and matching biometric confirmation. A limited number of re-entries are available per day.
- Splash Passes are valid only for the guest who biometrically enrolled the pass on its first use, and are non-transferable. Improper entry attempts/use may result in immediate revocation and/or prosecution.
- Please see Splash Pass replacement guidelines on front page. Replacement passes will only work for the guest who biometrically enrolled the pass on its first use. A pictured ID and receipt may be required.
- Photo ID positively matching the guest at the turnstile (and the name on Splash Pass) will be required for park entry in the event biometric confirmation fails to match that which is stored for the passholder.
- Splash Passes are non-refundable. Any abuse of pass privileges or park guidelines including: endangering the safety of self or others, harassment, failure to adhere to staff instructions or behavior deemed inappropriate by management may result in immediate and/or permanent revocation (for current and/or future seasons) without refund.
- Cabana rental does not include park admission. Discounted print-at-home tickets are available on our website.
- Captain Jack’s and Big Top Cabanas accommodate a maximum of 8 guests. Thunder Bay Cabanas accommodate a maximum of 15 guests. Both capacities are strictly enforced. If you have more guests than the maximum, please purchase additional cabanas. Adjoining cabanas may be available.
- Cabanas are not refundable unless the park does not open for the day due to inclement weather. Your cabana reservation may be changed to another day or location at no charge based on availability (with at least 48 hours notice before your reservation date). Changes without 48 hours notice cannot be accommodated unless the park is closed for the day due to inclement weather. In the event the park closes for the day before 1:45pm due to weather on the day of your visit, you will receive a free standard cabana rental for another day this season (same location), based on availability.
- In the event a cabana is damaged, vandalized or excessively dirty, the renter authorizes Water World to charge the credit card on file (for the cabana reservation) a minimum cleaning/damage fee of $200.
- Due to factors beyond Water World’s control and in very rare cases, pre-assigned cabana numbers may change from those assigned during the reservation process.
Terms and Conditions for Day Groups:
- Your group must have a minimum of 15 paying guests to qualify for the group rate. If your group falls below the minimum number, you agree to pay the general admission price. Group Rates are based on the total number of guests in your event. Should your event numbers change, you may move to a different price tier and that price will apply.
- Individual payments are not accepted. Your balance must be paid with one form of payment.
- Your tickets are valid on date selected only.
- Water World may close early due to inclement weather. We do not have facilities or staff to supervise or provide shelter after the park is closed. Transportation should be made available by group.
- Water World may be closed on any day due to inclement weather; it is your responsibility to ensure the park will be open prior to departure. Please call (303) 427- SURF for updated park information. You may also visit our website.
- Will call tickets must be accompanied by a complete list of guest names that are to receive the tickets. For your protection, tickets will not be given to guests who are not on the list.
- Group tickets are non-transferable and may not be sold to non-group members. Violation may result in revocation of all group tickets.
Terms and Conditions for Birthday Parties:
- Birthday packages are based on a minimum of eight (8) guests. If your party falls below the minimum number, you agree to pay the minimum package rate of $324+tax. Each additional guest after eight will be $40.50+tax/person.
- Individual payments are not accepted. Party package and any additional tickets must be paid with one form of payment.
- Tickets are valid for date selected only.
- When placing tickets in will call, you must provide a complete list of names of guests who will claim tickets. For your protection, we will not issue tickets to guests whose names do not appear on the will-call list.
- Water World may close early due to inclement weather. Water World does not have facilities or staff to supervise or provide shelter after the park is closed.
- Water World may be closed on any day due to inclement weather. It is your responsibility to ensure the park is open prior to departure. Please call (303) 427-SURF or visit www.waterworldcolorado.com to confirm park status. If the park is closed and you do not wish to reschedule, your deposit amount will be refunded.
Basic Confidentiality Policy. It is HYLAND HILLS’ policy that personal information, such as your name, postal, and e-mail address and telephone number, is private and confidential. Accordingly, the personal information you provide is stored in a secure location, accessible only by designated staff, and used only for the purposes for which you provide the information (such as to reply to your request, provide information on HYLAND HILLS’ programs and facilities or to enlist in a contest). HYLAND HILLS facilities include Adventure Golf & Raceway, Carroll Butts Athletic Park, Donald VanArsdale Gymnastics Center, The Golf Courses at Hyland Hills, the Ice Centre at the Promenade, Water World and our various community buildings and park sites.
If you also indicate on our site that you would like to receive information about other HYLAND HILLS’ programs and services, your personal information will be added to appropriate mailing lists. If at any time you change your mind and would like to add or remove your name from HYLAND HILLS’ mailing list, or update your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Release of Information to Third Parties. HYLAND HILLS may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of HYLAND HILLS to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the HYLAND HILLS Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Personal information will not otherwise be released to third parties. There are no other circumstances under which we will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
- No Computer Tracking of Identifiable Information. Our systems do not track, collect or distribute personal information about its visitors. It does recognize the home server of visitors, but not e-mail addresses (unless specifically requested for contesting, purchases or other opt-in offers). Site information is used to confirm participation in HYLAND HILLS’ marketing programs, and may be used to advise participants of the numbers of visitors who come to our site from their sites. No personal information is collected.