Hours, dates, times, prices and attraction availability subject to change without notice. Ride at your own risk. Please click here for park guidelines, including raincheck guidelines.
- Online Day Tickets, Personal Tube Rental and Tube Valet which are not used or redeemed are refundable (unless otherwise stated). Water World’s electronic records will prevail.
- Refund request must be within 30 days of purchase and will be returned to the payment type used for purchase.
- Refunds may be less mail delivery or internet processing fees (as established by Water World).
- If you purchased a “Pick a Date” ticket and need to change the date of visit, you may do so (current season only) by visiting a Ticket Service Booth (and paying any difference in price) upon arrival.
- Splash Passes are non-refundable.
- Cabanas are refundable only if the park does not open for the day due to inclement weather (see cabana section below for additional information).
- Birthday events are refundable only if the park does not open for the day due to inclement weather (see birthday section below for additional information).
- Group Events-Please see your group agreement or reservation confirmation for complete details.
- Present your Splash Pass Wristband and matching biometric confirmation at the entry turnstiles for park admission. We’ll register your pass biometrics at the entry turnstile on your first park visit. One admission per day for the 2020 season (for registered pass holder only) and limited park re-entries per day.
- Passes may not be transferred & guest heights will be checked at the entry turnstiles. In the event biometric confirmation does not match, a photo ID matching the pass holder and name/likeness on ID may be required for park entry (ages 16+).
- Splash Passes are non-refundable. Any abuse of pass or park guidelines, endangering the safety of self or others, harassment, failure to adhere to staff instructions or any behavior deemed inappropriate by management may result in immediate revocation (for current and/or future seasons) without refund.
- Lost or Forgotten Splash Pass Wristbands may be replaced at Guest Services for $5 (for the first replacement) and $10 for each additional replacement transaction. A photo ID may be required.
- FlexPay contracts are non-refundable. Reoccurring payments will be reflected on your statement as “Water World-In Park”. If you purchased your online, your down payment will be reflected on your statement as “Water World-Online.”
- We may elect to post charges to your credit/debit card on dates which are later than specified.
- You may pay off your amount due in its entirety at any time without penalty at the Main Entry Guest Services (during park operating season) or by calling Guest Services at 303-427-7873 or 303-428-7488 prior to May 15th.
- In the event your payment fails on your scheduled payment date, we will try additional times. If payment is still unsuccessful all passes, tickets and items associated with the order will be blocked (and no park entry will be permitted) until you arrange for successful payment (please call or stop by Guest Services for assistance). We will generate an e-mail to you with failed payment and blocked pass updates. In the event your order is blocked due to unsuccessful payments, please communicate blocked pass/ticket status to all associated pass holders.
- Cabana/Bungalow rentals do not include park admission.
- North Shore and Big Top Cabanas accommodate a maximum of 8 guests. Thunder Bay, Bayview and Sunset Beach Cabanas accommodate a maximum of 15 guests. For the comfort of all cabana guests, capacities are strictly enforced. If you have more guests than the maximum, please purchase additional Cabanas/Bungalows. Adjoining Cabanas/Bungalows may be available.
- Cabanas/Bungalows are not refundable unless the park does not open for the day due to inclement weather. Your cabana reservation may be changed via the cabana change form to another day or location at no charge based on availability (with at least 24 hours notice before your reservation date). Change requests are accepted here. Changes without 24 hours notice cannot be accommodated unless the park is closed for the day due to inclement weather. In the event the park closes for the day before 1:45pm due to weather on the day of your visit, you will receive a free standard Cabana/Bungalow rental for another day this season (same location), based on availability.
- In the event a Cabana/Bungalow is damaged, vandalized or excessively dirty, the renter authorizes Water World to charge the credit card on file (for the cabana reservation) a minimum cleaning/damage fee of $200.
- Due to factors beyond Water World’s control and in very rare cases, preassigned cabana numbers may change from those assigned during the reservation process.
- Smoking/vaping is prohibited in all Cabana/Bungalow locations. Please see park map or Cabana Host for directions to the closest designated smoking location. Please note that canned party string, concrete marking pens/chalk, duct tape (or similar) are prohibited.
Terms and Conditions for Birthday Parties:
- Advanced reservations and payment in full is required at time of booking. A limited number of Birthday Parties are available per day.Birthday’s require prepayment and may be booked at your convenience at waterworldcolorado.com. A $7 online processing fee is added.
- Birthday Parties require a minimum of 8 purchased birthday tickets.
- Water World may close early due to inclement weather. Water World does not have facilities or staff to supervise or provide shelter after the park is closed.
- Birthday Parties are not refundable unless the park does not open for the day due to inclement weather. Your Birthday reservation may be changed at no charge based on availability (with at least 24 hours notice before your reservation date). Changes without 24 hours notice cannot be accommodated unless the park is closed for the day due to inclement weather.